Santa Monica is a metropolitan city west of the downtown Los Angeles with view over the pacific ocean. The Santa Monica pier is a home to the pacific park amusement park, hippodrome carousel, and Santa Monica pier aquarium, next to the pier is the muscle beach an outdoor beach established in the 1930s.
Things to do
- Eames Foundation: An iconic mid-century modern home of well known designers Charles and Ray Eames offer tours.
- LA Louver: LA Louver is an art gallery focusing on American and European contemporary art, the gallery is located in Venice Beach it’s neighboring city.
- Camera Obscura Art Lab: Small room featuring an obstacle devise built in 1898 that projects images of the surrounding area.
- Original Muscle Beach: This is a beach workout area dating to the 1930, with popular public bars rings and ropes over the sand.
- Angeles Attic: Museum in a quaint victorian home showcasing vintage dollhouses and other antique toys.
Nation Bus Charter will work with your budget to accommodate you with one of several of our fleet to ensure a successful trip. Our expert transportation experts associate are waiting answer calls with any questions you may have.