Santa Barbara is a city on the California coast with a downtown Mediterranean style white stucco buildings with red-tile roofs, reflect the city’s Spanish regal legacy upscale boutique and restaurant offering local wines and seasoned fare line on state street on a neighboring hill mission Santa Barbara founded in 1876, houses franciscan friars and museums.
Thing to do
- Stearns Wharf: Is a pier in the harbor in Santa Barbara, when completed in 1872 it became the longest deep water pier between Los Angeles and San Fransisco.
- 1000 Steps Beach: This is another tourist attraction.
- Skofield Park: Skofield Park is a 35 acres natured open space preserve and city located within Santa Barbara.
- Casa Del Horrero: It is an estate fabricated in the Spanish colonial revive style design and it’s considered one of the finest examples of the style.
- Sunken Gardens: Surprise to behold things like the name suggest.
Nation Bus Charter will work with any budget to accommodate your trip, our expert transportation associates are waiting to answer any calls about any questions you may have.