San Fransisco is the cultural, commercial and financial center of Northern California. San Francisco is the 13th most popular cities in California and covers an area of 46.87 square miles.
Things to do
- Golden Gate Bridge: is an iconic suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate connecting San Fransisco Bay and the pacific ocean.
- Fisherman Wharf: Fisherman Wharf is one of the cities and most eventful tourist areas. Theres also a colony of sea animals and historic ships tour.
- Alcatraz Island: is located 1.25 miles off shore from San Francesco and it is known as one of the oldest prisons in the San Fransisco Bay area.
- Lombard Street: it is an east-west street that is famous for a steep, one block section with eight hair pin turns.
- San Fransisco Cable Car System: it is the worlds last manually wrought cable care system.
- Chinatown: This is one of the oldest and established Chinatowns in the US. Besides the dragon gate a lively maze of streets and alleys brims with dim soon joints and other traditions eateries.
- Muir Wood National Monument: It’s known for its towering old growth redwood trees. Trail winds among the trees, cathedral grove and Bohemian Grove, and along Red wood Creek.
Nation Bus Charter your preferred transportation charter company will assist you by their professional associate to select the right transportation for your group. Please call us to answer any questions you may have.