San Diego is a city on the pacific cast of California known for its coast, garden and temperate climate.
Places to visit
- Balboa Park: It has natural floral zones, green bells, garden and walking paths. It contains museums, served theaters and world famous San Diego Zoo.
- Sea World San Diego: is an animation theme park aquarium, outside aquarium and marine minimal park located in San Diego inside the mission Bay Park California.
- San Diego Zoo: is in Balboa Park sheltering over 3700 animals of different species.
- Gaslamp Quarter: is a buoyant downtown neighborhood known for its night life, cocktail lounges that draw young crowd and while the Balboa theater have diverse programs of music, comedy and drama.
- Old Town: is a charming old part of San Diego which is an important and historical culture of San Diego.
- USS Midway Museum: is a maritime museum located in Downtown San Diego at wavy pier.
- Star of Indie: Built in 1863 is a fall rigged iron windjammer ship. Soon after her voyage from Great Britain to India and New Zealand, she was relocated from Alaska to San Diego.
Nation Bus Charter your premiere transportation guide will lead you with their experience staff to select the right transportation for your group and our reliable transportation specialist will be waiting to answer any of your questions.