Palm Springs is a desert resort city within the Coachella Valley in the Riverside County of California. The major forms of recreation in the Palm Spring area are biking, hiking, golf, swimming, horse back riding and tennis. The city of Palm Springs is also known for its mid century modern architectures design elements and arts and cultural scene.
Things to do
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway: The aerial tramway in Palm Springs is the longest rotating aerial tramway in the world.
- Living Desert Zoo & Gardens: Living Desert Zoo and Gardens formerly the living desert museum is a desert botanical garden and a zoo located in Palm Desert Riverside Country.
- Indian Canyons: These groups of canyons have trails or hiking & horse back riding, plus picnic areas & gift shops.
- Moorten Botanical Garden: Historic land mark opened in 1938 featuring a desert environment with tours with nursery.
- Wet N Wild: Wet N Wild is a water park located in the Palm Springs area.
- Tahquitz Peak: This peak is a granite, 8846 Foot tall rock fountain located on the high western slope of the San Francito mountain range.
- Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway: Once owned by Elvis Presley, this iconic mid century-modern home features a quirky circular layout.
We take special care to cater to different age groups on the tour, you plan the trip and we provide the transpiration, our charges are comparable to other companies in the area, our customers staff will be available to answer any questions you may have.