Los Angeles otherwise known as the City of Angeles manages to surprise anyone. It has a thing for everyone who visits this great city. Nation Bus Charter, your premier choice for your travel plan, will provide you and your group in one of the many modern equipment in our fleet to your travel destination when you book your trip with us.
Things You Can Do
- Universal Hollywood Studio: Sprawling amusement parks with cinema theme, featuring rides, restaurants, shops and shows.
- The Magic Castle: The world most famous club for magicians and magic enthusiasts. The magic castle is the home of the academy of magical arts and a show place features some of the greatest magicians from around the world.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: Famous Hollywood sidewalk emblazoned with stars and celebrity names.
- Hollywood Sign: Erected since 1923. This symbolic landmark is often viewed from the Griffith Observatory.
- Griffith Observatory: This landmark since 1935 features a high-tech planetarion, public scope and public view.
- Santa Monica Pier: This is a seaside destination boasting a range of shops and cafes, plus an amusement park and aquarium.
- Grumman Chinese Theatre: This iconic opulent theater, host movie premieres & immortalizes hands and footprints of the stars.
- The Getty Center: is one of Los Angeles premiere cultural destination. See views and magnificent architecture. Enjoy lunch, diner under or next to the garden and shop in the museum. The Getty has two locations which receives over 2 million visitors each year.
- The Hollywood Pantages Theatre: Designed by architect B. Marcus Priteca, was the last theater built by impresario A Pantages. The political Art Deco theater opened on Jun 4, 1930 as part of the Pantages theatre circuit.
- Magic Mountain: is 262-acre theme park located in Santa Clarita, California, 35 miles from downtown Los Angeles. It opened in 1921 as magic mountain a development of the newhall land and farming company. In 1979 Six Flags purchased the park and added the name Six Flags to it.
The Difference with Nation Bus Charter
We have an array of equipment in our fleet that will fit your budget, besides the events listed above we have a variety of tourist spots in the greater Los Angeles area that will satisfy a variety of interest. Our prime objective is to provide you with the right equipment based on your group size on a competitive cost.
Over the years, we have been the premiere carrier to several hundred of groups and our reputation for punctuality is impeccable. Please give us a call and one of our associates will answer any questions you may have.